LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
painofhell  
#1 Posted : Monday, June 25, 2018 6:23:15 PM(UTC)
painofhell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
1. Abstract.

Today I want to talk about my trading history with the simple purpose of to share the experience and aim to all who loves read real stuff.
I will share the results of my live trading account before to join the community and demo contest account at this time to make the analysis and track my journey on trading the objective way.
With this information, I will able to discuss and remark why and how the evolution of the results and the importance of trading.
You can improve your results if follow the rules and recommendations, self-educating more time than trading.
In this article, I will share as well my thoughts at the beginning of my trading live account and the emotions among that trading time.

2. Development.

I will create two blocks of information, the first with my initial journey and the results of this job.
Then I will create the second block with the results of contest trading because this is manual trading with community rules.

2.1 Live trading results.

On January 2016, as most people or more like everyone one day I have received information about forex market, an unknown world for me. So I decided to make a research because I don't like put money on magic syste…
UserPostedImage
Open Account: Real / Demo
www.instaforex.com
jungsin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 16, 2019 5:46:37 AM(UTC)
jungsin

if trading is already one year long, can you see the percentage of profit in one year whether the profit or more to the loss? the more consistent and honed trading skills so that more can get profit in forex trading. I have tried other broker in grandcapital but high spreads
Amy Taylor  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2019 9:57:09 PM(UTC)
Amy Taylor

Bangladesh

My broker FXLinked provides such kind of education for free of cost which can be very useful for newbies. They provide E-books, video tutorials, webinars from professionals. Trading conditions also very good for every kind of traders you can trade any kind of assets whatever you like and you are confident with. We know that education comes first always then experience. Experience comes when someone apply his or her knowledge to see the outcome. The outcome or the result will be the experience. In human life education is necessary in every step of their life. In the case of forex trading it is not different than others. To do this business education is must acquire properly.
jungsin  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2019 6:25:47 AM(UTC)
jungsin

the knowledge that we have must be able to practice well, because with a lot of practice at FreshForex it will make us able to understand science well, so from that we need to be able to practice a lot in this business.
Amy Taylor  
#5 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2019 11:13:44 AM(UTC)
Amy Taylor

Bangladesh

This market is full of competition, there are many brokers in the market and the daily average trade value of this market is more than 6 trillion US Dollars. To get entry into this market you need a broker to run your business. You can join FXLinked for best support. Because currently, they are the best broker in the market. They provide you with high security through your trading experience, secure Funding and Withdrawal Methods, secure Members Area, secure trading servers and security on clients transactions
Rss Feed  Atom Feed