LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dee Moorman  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 06, 2017 12:43:44 AM(UTC)
Dee Moorman

Groups: Registered

Today Forex trading is one of the most popular trade markets in the world with an average daily trading volume exceeding $5 trillion. Forex is the global peddle for the free trade of currencies. Basically, the banks, businesses, governments, investors, and traders arrive to exchange and postulate on currencies. Forex market is open 24 hours a day, 5 days a week with the supreme world trading centers. The Forex market is also known as ‘Foreign exchange currency market’.
Neon Pabel  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 9:04:22 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

Different promotional offers are very effective in a Forex trader’s life as in my opinion; the promotional offers are very motivating. As I am motivating by my Forex4you promotional offer and I am successfully a leading trader in Forex industry right now. My broker allowing me to share my trading experiences with one or several trader to earn more profit. This additional earning increases my daily income, and now I get more profit Forex business.
Kathleen D. March  
#3 Posted : Monday, February 12, 2018 3:55:39 PM(UTC)
Kathleen D. March

Forex is a supreme trading centre in the world. it Opens 24 hours a day 5 days a week. it is the largest and most liquid market in the world with volumes of over $4 trillion a day surpassing any exchange based market. Forex trading involves trading one currency pair against another, predicting that one currency will rise or fall against another. My broker AFX Group provides me with 6 Assets Classes and 300+ CFD instruments to trade on.
STO for FX and CFD trading services
AFX Group
Ella Mia  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 5:29:11 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Now a days forex has become a supreme business, from which daily turnover is getting in average 5 trillion USD. Though the business is not new but it is getting popular day by day for its money making opportunity. I am doing this business with TopFX24 for getting 24 hours working opportunity with no bindings. This broker is also supporting me with their 24 hours multilingual customer support. I am also getting a good range of bonus support from them.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed