LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Dee Moorman  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 9:44:38 AM(UTC)
Dee Moorman

Groups: Registered

Forex is a pure legitimate business like other business. It is not gambling. Basically forex business is a business of foreign currency exchange. Individual, banks or company when required to convert their currencies for the business purpose they came to forex to convert their currency. There is two party in forex. One is called trader and another one is the broker. A trader uses a broker or their trading platform to execute their trading.
Neon Pabel  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 5:34:45 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

A type of trading software used to help currency traders with forex trading analysis and trade execution. Forex4you currency trading platforms provide charts and order-taking methods. As with trading platforms used for trading other securities like stocks or futures, most can differ greatly and can vary in cost. There are many currency trading platforms in the marketplace, but some things to look for include fee structure, functionality, product quality and included products such as charts etc.
Bradley R. Martinez  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:00:14 AM(UTC)
Bradley R. Martinez

Forex is a pure legitimate investment market in the world. Forex is a online market where currency are bought and sold at currents exchange price. Trader can trade in forex market and make profit from it. But it is a high risky market. Nothing is certain in there. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me best trading facilities.
Janice Gilbert  
#4 Posted : Friday, January 12, 2018 5:19:11 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Due to lack of knowledge and awareness many people think that forex is not genuine business. But as a matter of fact forex is right now the biggest online trading platform which holds most of the liquid in online currency trading. Everyday more than 5 trillion dollar executed here in forex market. Yes broker is also an important component in forex. A trader needs to pick his broker wisely. I have chosen my one named AAFX. This broker is regulated and gives me 1 pip spread rate.
Ella Mia  
#5 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 1:21:24 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Forex is just like other business. By buying or selling foreign currencies trader do this business. Broker and trader is the two parties of forex business. Individual, banks or companies who are doing forex business is trader and the platform through which trader run their trading business is broker. As a trader my broker is TopFX24. I am getting all sort of trading support from this broker. I am getting over 2100 trading instruments to execute my trading business comfortably.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed