LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:48:02 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

The attraction of the cryptocurrency is known as the digital gold rush. People are interested in investing in digital coins to get rid of the problems of investing in cash. Worldwide many people are now investing in cryptocurrencies. I also invested in Bitcoin with AAFX. Nevertheless, for me, rather than investing in cryptocurrencies, the trading platform is an important fact for me. The secure trading platform is giving me a profitable trading career.
Ella Mia  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 5:18:02 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Sono assolutamente d'accordo con te. Volevo anche aggiungere una riga che i semi di spread inferiore non solo fosse più facile, ma anche redditizio per lo scalping o il day trading. Poiché lo scalper è più attivo in questo mercato, è la ragione per cui ha richiesto pips di spread più bassi. Tutti i broker non forniscono la stessa funzione di spread. TradesFX è il fornitore di servizi di spread più basso. Stanno fornendo spread di valore pari a 0.9 pips anche con un leverage di 1: 500 con il giusto denaro e la gestione del rischio.
Neon Pabel  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:04:36 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

In Forex we the traders come to earn profit very rapidly. But there is no easy way or short cut to earn fast. The first thing should be learn about Forex and practice on it. Without practicing if you start trading and invest huge money you will face losses. With Forex4you trading platform I join on Forex market and I practice on their free demo account for six months actively. I think every trader should practice with a demo account.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed