LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 4:36:22 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

Trading capital may differ from the trader to the trader. Also depends on the broker what amount can be a trader able to start trading activity. When I started forex, I do not have much capital to invest. I joined AAFX with only the initial capital of USD 100. This broker has a micro lot investment structure with the lowest trading spreads on the market, which is 0.2 value points and very useful for low investment trading.
Ella Mia  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 6:27:14 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Per me lo scalping è il metodo di trading più semplice nel settore del forex. Facendo scalping trader può guadagnare facilmente profitto nel più breve periodo di tempo. Ecco perché la maggior parte dei trader preferisce lo scalping come metodo di trading. Ma per fare lo scalping con successo, i trader hanno bisogno di un broker più attivo come TradesFX, che non ha alcuna restrizione. Usando la loro piattaforma di trading ottengo ogni tipo di supporto al trading con gli spread di trading più bassi, la copertura e anche in grado di fare trading di micro lot.
Neon Pabel  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 11:10:24 PM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

The broker that is more suitable to the idea of trading that will be utilized, we the traders ought to pick. Forex4you is the perfect example who provide best scalping facilities. For scalping this broker ensure lower zero spreads facility for all time sure in the trader’s life. I get the solid trading platform from this broker to get maximal outlook in Forex as a matter of first importance which every trader’s demand.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed