LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2018 4:32:07 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

Trader has taken leverage from his trading broker. Basically leverage is borrowing money from your broker. By leveraging the trader can actually invest in large volumes without initially investing the full amount. From AAFX I am getting proper risk management for their leverage 1:2000. As I know that leverage is very risky, risk management is very important to me rather than a high volume of leverage. By trading with this broker, I am receiving less re-citation and slippage issue.
Ella Mia  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 11:14:11 PM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Come ogni trader, sto prendendo la leva finanziaria del mio broker. Sto usando la leva 1: 500 dal mio broker TradesFX e, soprattutto, sto prendendo da loro la gestione del rischio necessaria. Poiché il forex è molto rischioso e lo stesso effetto leva è molto rischioso. Piuttosto che assumere un elevato volume di leva, la corretta gestione del rischio è molto importante per me. Hanno vari supporti per gli ordini in sospeso e un micro investimento.
Dallas Larry  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 12:16:29 AM(UTC)
Dallas Larry

A trader can increase the amount of his investable funds with the help of leverage. Leverage is considered as an essential trading feature by which a foreign currency exchange trader can enjoy the facility to borrow funds from his broker against the initial margin in his trading account. So, for any trader who is not able to invest large amount of funds can use leverage basically to make investment from this borrowed amount.
Neon Pabel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 18, 2018 4:48:33 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

Different broker recommend by different trader. But Forex4you my broker I will recommend only. Because as a Forex trader I get a good trading experience by trading with them. From them I get most important which every traders demand that is secured trading platform. Moreover they offer start trade with no minimum deposit which I think a big opportunity for the new comers. As many trader don’t have much capital to start trade.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed