LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 01, 2018 4:51:31 PM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

There are two types of traders in the Forex market. One is day trader and another long-term trader. Long-term traders usually consider the long-term financing plan, swap, commissions etc in their trading plan. AAFX is a trading broker that offers long-term and short-term trading services. They have three types of trading account for different types of traders. Their trading accounts are VIP, FIX and ECN accounts.
Neon Pabel  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:05:42 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

From my credible broker Forex4you I get different trading facilities to trade very comfortably. I like them most for their instant withdraw and superior executing system. In this trading platform you will never face any networking problem while withdrawing your accounts. I can say this because I am used to with this service of this broker. They never delay to pay the withdrawing money at any time. Moreover their superior fast market executing system helps me to complete my orders on just time.
Ella Mia  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2018 9:50:04 PM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Credo che gli affari forex siano benedizioni, almeno per me. Ho aderito a questo business quando ho perso le mie speranze da tutte le parti. Anche se a volte devo lottare, ma mi dà più delle mie aspettative. Ora TradesFX è la mia piattaforma di trading. Con questo broker e con il loro supporto clienti attivo ottengo un profitto molto buono. La loro piattaforma di trading è altamente sicura e il processo di esecuzione è molto veloce.
Dallas Larry  
#4 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2018 12:00:41 AM(UTC)
Dallas Larry

Traders take decisions according to their trading strategies. Again, now a day due to the impulsive nature of the forex market traders can adopt versatile trading strategies like scalping, long term trading, day trading, etc. And day trading and long term trading are the two basic types of trading modes in the forex market which traders are now using for fulfilling their trading needs. Day trading involves investment strategy where a trader invests in a smaller investment horizon.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed