LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 7:32:00 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

To take the appropriate decision; today traders are enthusiastically conducting technical analysis using various technical indicators. Moving average; Pivot point analysis; Candlestick charts; indicators; forex signals; etc. are numerous technical indicators. And my broker AAFX is providing its helping hands so that I can properly understand the result of such technical analyses and thereby I can take the right decisions of trading. No matter whether you are using, Moving average; Pivot point analysis; Candlestick charts; indicators, you should have the capacities to interpret the results of it and my broker is helping me to make accurate decisions out of the results.
Kathleen D. March  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:02:59 PM(UTC)
Kathleen D. March

Groups: Registered

Every trader in Forex market knows that a great trading plan combined with an effective Forex trading indicator can boost their profitability and success rate. It helps to break down complex information according to timeframe, price movements and much more. It also allows digesting and interpreting market information much more readily with multiple ways. My broker AFX Group provides me free 12 ea and 15 chart indicators. And I think MACD is the best indicator.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 13, 2018 4:03:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

STO for FX and CFD trading services
AFX Group
Rss Feed  Atom Feed