LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Necy Merritt  
#1 Posted : Friday, December 29, 2017 7:25:17 AM(UTC)
Necy Merritt

Groups: Registered

Usually a Forex trader suffers from various problems among them one is emotion which harms them all the time. A Forex trader has to get loss to get more knowledge and more efficiency regarding trading. As a business Forex is consist of both loss and profit. A trader who has the inclination of taking revenge on market after getting loss is known as emotion. As I can enjoy the highest profit with FreshForex so no need to apply my emotion here for getting more.
Neon Pabel  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:34:23 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

I am trader in forex who deal with Forex4you. What i think of forex. The psycholgical aspect of trading can be a real problem. Not setting a stop loss, revenge trading, over trading all these things are symptoms of how psychology can cause problems in trading. For me the key was to start demo trading and then use a real live account but with a tiny lot size of 0.01. I then increase the lot size a tiny bit at a time. It took about a year to get up to a decent stake size but it really helped with the mental aspect of trading.
Ella Mia  
#3 Posted : Monday, January 01, 2018 4:21:45 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

A forex trader has to struggle and face various difficulties in their trading career. The most difficult thing is to find against own self in trading. The trader who do not able to control their emotion cannot do well in trading business. Also they have to keep their patience while learning the forex knowledge. There is both profit and loss in forex. Trader might loss or might earn well but they must not lose their patience. After spending long time now I am earning well with TopFX24.
Janice Gilbert  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 02, 2018 6:12:27 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

I think you really don’t know exactly what emotion refers and more than that getting profit is more rely on how skilled you are rather than your broker’s facilities. If you are mature enough and have good knowledge and strategies over forex market you will eventually lead toward profit zone. Yes I admit that broker is important but that’s not key at all. Even I trade with one of the best broker AAFX who gives me full freedom for trading.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed