LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rico Quimbo  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 07, 2017 6:06:31 AM(UTC)
Rico Quimbo

Groups: Registered

Risk management is really an important principle to every forex traders. Without managing risk level a trader can lose his capital any time. To trade professionally we are bound to maintain this. With TenkoFX.com broker I have tightest margin level, high leverage like 1:500, narrow floating trading spread, superior fast execution, high technology for scalping, hedging and EA trading always help me in minimizing my risk level. I am really happy with my trading broker.
Bradley R. Martinez  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 18, 2018 8:10:50 PM(UTC)
Bradley R. Martinez

I think risk and money are very important factor in forex market. Those two things ensure long survival in this market. I use proper risk and money management. My risk management ratio is 1:2 and my money management is 2% of my capital on each trade. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. Ti offering me best trading tools and facilities etc.
Janice Gilbert  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 4:24:22 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

For me getting enough facilities and freedom in trading is the most important in forex trading. Sometimes brokers cut our wings while trading with their restrictions and condition. Sometimes they could not give enough trading tools which may causes us for comfort trading. I am really fortunate to have AAFX besides me who always supports me with their trading services like tight spread, high leverage and most importantly wide range of trading freedom.
Ella Mia  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, January 24, 2018 11:12:36 PM(UTC)
Ella Mia

I think for every trader forex risk management is a big and most important issue. Anytime a trader can lose their funds if they do not maintain the risk management properly. For my trading risk management I am taking support from the most professional broker, TopFX24. They are providing me the lowest trading spreads which is 0.9 pips value and 1: 500 leverage with the fastest execution process and guaranteed security of funds.
Necy Merritt  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 7:55:42 AM(UTC)
Necy Merritt

I want to support the company FreshForex! I have no complaints. With them you can get your cash quickly and easily. They have all what is necessary for normal trading. I started with their no deposit bonus and was able to earn profits from it. I also decided to deposit money from my pocket to expand my trading capacity. There is no issue so far, every thing is smooth, especially the execution of trades. No intervention whatsoever.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed