LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Chris Aguilar  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2017 11:02:26 PM(UTC)
Chris Aguilar

Groups: Registered

Before you decide to embark upon a career or even just a hobby as a forex trader, you need to determine if it is likely to be a good fit for you. It might be, it might not. There is no occupation in the world that can satisfy 100% of the population, and that is true of forex trading as well. I am trading with ECNCAPITAL.COM and forex trading suit me well.
Janice Gilbert  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2017 1:25:58 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

I am a student. But I have to earn for my living due to financial issues. 5 years ago I heard about forex trading and AAFX broker from my friend. He told me it is very profitable business to do and the broker helps newbies to learn forex. Then I joined with this broker and forex market. It helps me to earn magnificently for my living. This broker gives me bonus on deposit and many other facilities.
Gi Gideon  
#3 Posted : Friday, May 19, 2017 1:50:24 AM(UTC)
Gi Gideon

Forex trading is suitable for everyone if they have enough knowledge about market. You have to recognize yourself and forex market before you start trading. Most recently forex trading become popular. The reason of its popularity is profit making. And forex business is a place where you can earn unlimited profit with bonus. I am using trade24 broker for trading business. They have suitable trading platform that you can trade with your own style.
Besides Forex and CFDs, Trade24 offers traders commodities, currencies and stocks.
Ras Cowden  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2017 10:12:51 AM(UTC)
Ras Cowden

Forex trading is very suitable business for me even it is suitable for everyone as I think. Everyone can do this business if they have enough knowledge about it. I started my trading career with AGEA, they provided me best education with their best educational section. Even their interactive video lessons helps me to understand the market situation very well. I am very comfortable with them and just love to trade.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed