LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
singham  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2017 10:38:04 PM(UTC)
singham

Groups: Registered

Unlike ECN’s, market maker is decidedly less transparent in their pricing, and in general, their spreads will tend to be wider than those offered by an ECN and thus more favorable to themselves. Market makers make their profits off of the differences between the buying and selling prices of currency pairs, not off of commissions charged on the orders placed by their clients. That is why I choose ECNCAPITAL.COM which is ECN broker.
Ras Cowden  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:00:56 AM(UTC)
Ras Cowden

I have been using AGEA from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading. I have invested my money without any tension because they have strongest security policy. They give all the facilities to their clients that a broker can give and a trader needs in his trading. They created the environment of their trading platform where you can find comfortable yourself. They provide 24/7 customer supports with live chat service in various languages.
Dee Moorman  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:33:15 PM(UTC)
Dee Moorman

Retail forex trading can be extensively assembled into three classifications: Market makers, brokers and electronic interchanges systems (ECNs). I am trading with TenkoFX broker. The contrast between the three is the manner by which they give currency rates to the retail dealer. Market creators make the rates. Much of the time they are banks, mutual funds or for this situation. Brokers pass on the client's exchange to a market producer and charge a commission or expense on each exchange.
Rico Quimbo  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:36:33 PM(UTC)
Rico Quimbo

Trading foreign currencies has accumulated huge fame over the globe over the previous decade. Trading through utilizing the stage of TenkoFX I move toward becoming to realize that, market liquidity in the forex world, in any case, is never an issue, at any rate for real currency sets. At an every day turnover rate in abundance of $5 trillion, the forex market is the biggest and most fluid market on the planet. No market producer in this field could ever need to stress over building a stock of unsold offers and after that sit tight for the helpful time to empty them on the market.
Neon Pabel  
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 7:03:13 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

Retail forex trading can be broadly gathered into three arrangements: Market producers, brokers and electronic exchanges frameworks. I am trading with Forex4you broker. The difference between the three is the way by which they give currency rates to the retail merchant. Market makers make the rates. A great part of the time they are banks, shared assets or for this circumstance. Brokers pass on the customer's exchange to a market maker and charge a commission or cost on each exchange.
Dezy Lew  
#6 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 1:45:28 AM(UTC)
Dezy Lew

My trading platform Circle Markets allows any kind of trading system. They provides me fair market movements service so, I can do my analysis properly. So, it is very comfortable to me to change my trading system if I want. I am getting lowest trading spread which is very supportive to make profit by using any kind of strategies. Working with them till now I did not find any slippages or delay in order processing.
Janice Gilbert  
#7 Posted : Thursday, October 12, 2017 8:24:17 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

A market maker is essentially a bookie taking the opposite side of your trades. You are trading against them. When you open a position, they are the counterparty to your trade. Market makers want losers. They want you to lose so they can pocket your account. Luckily I am not with such broker who just wants to make money and desires their clients for losing money. My broker’s name is AAFX and it never manipulates my traders.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed