LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
helenparent  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 28, 2016 8:54:34 AM(UTC)
helenparent

Groups: Registered

Binary options trading and Forex
This present day instability of the world's leading countries economies provide a healthy and profitable time in binary options/forex trading. But with the variables and inhibitions associated with trading makes it a bit difficult for trades or potential traders to participate. What you need is to be careful and prudent, and trade with the right company/trader. Trade binary options with a company that is refreshingly transparent, honest and that offers you real trades, proof, and most importantly security with no hidden charges. Trade with us for more info contact me at markianlubs@gmail.com
PeterTooh  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 05, 2016 9:30:44 PM(UTC)
PeterTooh

Groups: Registered

We need to be really good at these things in order to really get out positive results. I always try several indicators with help of OctaFX broker since they have awesome demo contest like Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest yet got unlimited prizes to be won plus there are many more contest in cTrader and Champion with equally strong prizes to be won, so that’s why one can always learn well and even try new things without fear and if things work out than obviously there is always opportunity to be winning prizes, so it’s all picture perfect and really helps up with working for me in so many ways which automatically builds my character as trader and allows me to be successful.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed