LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<131415
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ExpertGC  
#281 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2018 11:19:00 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Groups: Registered

Add new players to your team!

The second week of the World Cup 2018 is coming to an end and some teams will soon leave the competition. For the participants of "Gather your World Cup team" promotion to continue getting points, we have added new players you can choose to join your team.

Starting from today and until 23:00 (GMT +3), June 28th all participants can add 4 more players to their teams.

Look who we've added!

Moreover, starting on June 29th, you can replace existing players with new ones. Dates, when replacements are possible, are:

• June 29th until 17:00 (GMT+3) on June 30th.
  • July 4th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 6th.
  • July 8th until до 21:00 (GMT +3) on July 10th.
  • July 12th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 14th.

Claim points for the previous matches! In order to claim points for the missed matches, deposit $100 or more to your account between the 14th of June and 15th of July.

Exchange the points for prizes from Grand Capital:

• No Deposit bonus of $200, $500 or $1000.
  • 50% discount on trading robots.
  • Branded T-shirts and hoodies.

See all prizes
ExpertGC  
#282 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2018 11:11:41 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Grand Capital held a trading seminar in Ujeolen, Nigeria

Last Saturday, on the 23rd of June, Grand Capital welcomed visitors at a seminar at Idi Hotel in Ujeolen, Nigeria. The event was attended by experienced traders and newcomers to the financial markets who came to learn the basics of Forex trading, receive useful advice on trade management and LAMM investment service.

The seminar was headed by Obhimon Osemudiamen, a regional representative of Grand Capital and our partner Princewill Nelson, the Fund Manager of Turbopair. Both speakers are renown traders and investors with over 10 years of experience. They prepared a special program for the visitors so that everyone could improve their financial proficiency regardless of their current level of trading skills.

The program of the event included:

1. Forex basics, terminology, and fundamental concepts;
  2. Advice on trade management, useful strategies for successful trading and investing activities;
  3. Advantages of LAMM copy-trading service and various bonus offered by Grand Capital.

In future, Grand Capital, together with our local partners, plans to conduct more seminars and educational events in various cities and states of Nigeria, expanding our presence on the international market and furthering the financial literacy of the local population.

UserPostedImage
ExpertGC  
#283 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2018 5:39:31 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Announcing the winners of "Gather Your World Cup Team" contest

A month ago we started our World Cup-themed promotion “Gather Your Team”. Now it’s time to announce the winners. Here are the top 3 teams:

• 1st place — BINARY
  • 2nd place — PUPSIKI
  • 3rd place — NATO

UserPostedImage

We congratulate our winners! They won thanks to their ability to correctly predict results of the games and now they will receive branded hoodies, T-shirts and mugs, as well as champion cups from Grand Capital.

In order to receive prizes, contact us at pr@grandcapital.net.

We remind you that all participants will be able to exchange their points for prizes from Grand Capital. If your team has earned at least 20 points, you can get one of the prizes. Learn more in the rules of the contest.

See all prizes

In order to exchange your points for prizes, submit a request in “Prizes” section on our website from July 19th–31st, 2018.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#284 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 8:32:04 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Trading contests go on summer break

Dear clients!

Starting from July 17th, 2018, our regular trading contests Rally Trade, Future Trade, Drag Trade and Micro Trade are on summer break and will not be held for some time. The start of the contests will be announced separately.

Meanwhile you can join our Prediction contest on Facebook. Get $50 to your trading account for a correct prediction.

If you are an experienced trader, try yourself as a LAMM Manager.

If you are still new to trading, we recommend getting an investment portfolio or becoming a LAMM investor.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#285 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 8:33:42 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Use any available payment options to deposit to ECN Prime and Crypto accounts

Dear clients,

Please, note that trading conditions on ECN Prime account have changed.

Starting from today, you can deposit to this type of account using any convenient payment method available in Deposit/Withdrawal section on our website.

Deposit commission is 3%. Commission on wire transfers depends on your bank.

Commission on internal transfers from any other Grand Capital accounts (except Crypto) to ECN Prime and vice versa is also 3%.

There is no commission on internal transfers within Standard, Micro, Options group of accounts and between ECN Prime and Crypto.

Also, starting from August 6th, stop out on ECN Prime and Crypto will be 80%.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#286 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2018 4:16:47 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Interview with the winners of rounds 427 and 428 of Drag Trade

Before our trading contests went on summer break, we spoke with our winners of the 427th and 428th rounds of Drag Trade and asked them to share their recipes for success in Forex.

Vadim Artemchenko, the winner of 427th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

• Trading experience: 1 year
  • Preferred trading instruments: those with positive swap and long one-direction movements

I’m 21, I go to a technical university and one of my hobbies is Forex trading. I’ve not been doing it for too long, so I’m still learning. I don’t rule out the possibility of changing my mind about trading, but right now my goal is to start getting regular income and make it my main source of income. My most memorable trade was “sell in may and go away” with EUR/USD this year. I prefer medium-term trading because it’s easier to handle my anxiety this way. I pay attention to reputation and reliability when choosing a broker. Judging by the reviews, Grand Capital does well according to these criteria. I like taking part in contests because they give an opportunity to compare your skills to that of the other traders and start trading on a real account without the initial deposit if you win. Drag Trade lasts only an hour and a lot depends on the choice of instrument, so the most difficult part was to find a currency pair ready to take off right then and there.

Igor Puchkov, the winner of 428th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

• Trading experience: 7 years
  • Preferred trading instruments: NZD/USD, EUR/USD
  • Preferred trading strategies: day trading

I’m 51, I work in purchasing and also I’m into fishing. I passed special training courses and studied a lot on my own to learn trading. The most effective way of learning is practice, the Forex trading per se. Although I’ve been trading for 7 years, my attitude towards it haven’t changed much, I still like it. My goal is to make $100,000. My most memorable trade was when I managed to increase my deposit from $2 to $100. It’s impossible to cope with anxiety when trading, sometimes I just step away from the monitor. When choosing a broker it’s necessary to make sure that their quotes are correct and that the withdrawals are carried out without delays. I liked Grand Capital because the company has a representative office in Tolyatti. I won Drag Trade partly due to the well-timed growth of NZD and thanks to my discipline I didn’t exit the trade.

Currently our trading contests are on summer break. They will be resumed in due time, stay tuned for the updates!
ExpertGC  
#287 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 9:18:49 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Grand Capital held another major seminar in Myanmar

On August 11th, Grand Capital held a free trading seminar in Yangon, Myanmar. The event was attended by 115 traders.

Our speakers, Denis Kulagin, the Head of International Development at Grand Capital and San Lin, the Head of Grand Capital Myanmar talked about various topics relevant to traders, including efficient investment opportunities, spreads, profitable trading instruments and our company's expansion in the region. The seminar was followed by a meeting with the local partners of Grand Capital. Both organizers and visitors found the meeting very productive.

Denis Kulagin, the Head of International Development at Grand Capital:

“Myanmar is one of the most important and promising regions for us, and we’re pleased to have had the opportunity to interact with the local trading community personally. I was particularly impressed with everyone’s drive and motivation to improve their financial literacy and trading skills. The organization was also top-notch, for which we have to thank our local partners, the preparation was done on the most professional level.”

Watch the video to learn more about our seminar.

UserPostedImage

Our next seminar in Southeast Asia will be themed "How to become a successful trader" and will take place on August 18th in Solo, Indonesia. Venue: Solo, Jl. Adi Sucipto. No.146, Solo, Jawa Tengah.

Register for the event by phone: 081284518908 , +62 878-3677-7236, or by email: melani@grandcapital.net, masekosolo19@gmail.com.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#288 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 8:23:25 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Download relevant investment portfolios

Dear clients!

We are constantly improving our services to make your work with us more convenient. We are pleased to present our updated Investment Portfolio page.

You can download the latest portfolio for the current month that was developed by our experts based on vast statistical data such as: company reports, current situation on financial markets, informational background etc.

Subscribe to receive relevant investment ideas.

What is more, you can request a custom portfolio made in accordance with your personal requirements. Grand Capital will select assets for you for free. Contact us at info@grandcapital.net and we will help you create an investment portfolio.

What is an investment portfolio?

Investment portfolio is a universal tool that allows to distribute the investments between several objects, diversify your risks and, as a result, achieve higher profitability. The key of success of a portfolio lies in the balance of assets.

Earn with Grand Capital!
mayab  
#289 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 3:24:01 PM(UTC)
mayab

United Kingdom

I had a bad trading experience. I was burned by a bogus broker recently it was difficult to get a withdrawal after many failed attempts. I had to hire a recovery solution firm to get my funds back. Glad I got my money back, happy to share my experience. mayabanin01atgmaildotcom
Rss Feed  Atom Feed