LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

15 Pages«<131415
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ExpertGC  
#281 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2018 7:33:42 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Groups: Registered

Use any available payment options to deposit to ECN Prime and Crypto accounts

Dear clients,

Please, note that trading conditions on ECN Prime account have changed.

Starting from today, you can deposit to this type of account using any convenient payment method available in Deposit/Withdrawal section on our website.

Deposit commission is 3%. Commission on wire transfers depends on your bank.

Commission on internal transfers from any other Grand Capital accounts (except Crypto) to ECN Prime and vice versa is also 3%.

There is no commission on internal transfers within Standard, Micro, Options group of accounts and between ECN Prime and Crypto.

Also, starting from August 6th, stop out on ECN Prime and Crypto will be 80%.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#282 Posted : Thursday, August 09, 2018 3:16:47 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Interview with the winners of rounds 427 and 428 of Drag Trade

Before our trading contests went on summer break, we spoke with our winners of the 427th and 428th rounds of Drag Trade and asked them to share their recipes for success in Forex.

Vadim Artemchenko, the winner of 427th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

• Trading experience: 1 year
  • Preferred trading instruments: those with positive swap and long one-direction movements

I’m 21, I go to a technical university and one of my hobbies is Forex trading. I’ve not been doing it for too long, so I’m still learning. I don’t rule out the possibility of changing my mind about trading, but right now my goal is to start getting regular income and make it my main source of income. My most memorable trade was “sell in may and go away” with EUR/USD this year. I prefer medium-term trading because it’s easier to handle my anxiety this way. I pay attention to reputation and reliability when choosing a broker. Judging by the reviews, Grand Capital does well according to these criteria. I like taking part in contests because they give an opportunity to compare your skills to that of the other traders and start trading on a real account without the initial deposit if you win. Drag Trade lasts only an hour and a lot depends on the choice of instrument, so the most difficult part was to find a currency pair ready to take off right then and there.

Igor Puchkov, the winner of 428th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

• Trading experience: 7 years
  • Preferred trading instruments: NZD/USD, EUR/USD
  • Preferred trading strategies: day trading

I’m 51, I work in purchasing and also I’m into fishing. I passed special training courses and studied a lot on my own to learn trading. The most effective way of learning is practice, the Forex trading per se. Although I’ve been trading for 7 years, my attitude towards it haven’t changed much, I still like it. My goal is to make $100,000. My most memorable trade was when I managed to increase my deposit from $2 to $100. It’s impossible to cope with anxiety when trading, sometimes I just step away from the monitor. When choosing a broker it’s necessary to make sure that their quotes are correct and that the withdrawals are carried out without delays. I liked Grand Capital because the company has a representative office in Tolyatti. I won Drag Trade partly due to the well-timed growth of NZD and thanks to my discipline I didn’t exit the trade.

Currently our trading contests are on summer break. They will be resumed in due time, stay tuned for the updates!
ExpertGC  
#283 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2018 8:18:49 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Grand Capital held another major seminar in Myanmar

On August 11th, Grand Capital held a free trading seminar in Yangon, Myanmar. The event was attended by 115 traders.

Our speakers, Denis Kulagin, the Head of International Development at Grand Capital and San Lin, the Head of Grand Capital Myanmar talked about various topics relevant to traders, including efficient investment opportunities, spreads, profitable trading instruments and our company's expansion in the region. The seminar was followed by a meeting with the local partners of Grand Capital. Both organizers and visitors found the meeting very productive.

Denis Kulagin, the Head of International Development at Grand Capital:

“Myanmar is one of the most important and promising regions for us, and we’re pleased to have had the opportunity to interact with the local trading community personally. I was particularly impressed with everyone’s drive and motivation to improve their financial literacy and trading skills. The organization was also top-notch, for which we have to thank our local partners, the preparation was done on the most professional level.”

Watch the video to learn more about our seminar.

UserPostedImage

Our next seminar in Southeast Asia will be themed "How to become a successful trader" and will take place on August 18th in Solo, Indonesia. Venue: Solo, Jl. Adi Sucipto. No.146, Solo, Jawa Tengah.

Register for the event by phone: 081284518908 , +62 878-3677-7236, or by email: melani@grandcapital.net, masekosolo19@gmail.com.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#284 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 7:23:25 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Download relevant investment portfolios

Dear clients!

We are constantly improving our services to make your work with us more convenient. We are pleased to present our updated Investment Portfolio page.

You can download the latest portfolio for the current month that was developed by our experts based on vast statistical data such as: company reports, current situation on financial markets, informational background etc.

Subscribe to receive relevant investment ideas.

What is more, you can request a custom portfolio made in accordance with your personal requirements. Grand Capital will select assets for you for free. Contact us at info@grandcapital.net and we will help you create an investment portfolio.

What is an investment portfolio?

Investment portfolio is a universal tool that allows to distribute the investments between several objects, diversify your risks and, as a result, achieve higher profitability. The key of success of a portfolio lies in the balance of assets.

Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC  
#285 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:38:36 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

10 times more bets with profit up to 86% for the same money

Dear clients!

We have excellent news for everyone who trades binary options. The minimum deposit on our Binary account is now 10$, which is 5 times lower than before, while the minimum bet went down 10 times and now is only $1.

Thus, much less funds is required now to start trading binary options and receive up to 86% of profit. Moreover, according to the rules of risk management, it’s more sensible for a trader to deposit less while placing more trades.

The changes are already in effect. The new conditions also apply automatically to all clients who had been trading with their Binary accounts at Grand Capital before. Make a deposit and open the Web Terminal to see for yourself how the changes affect the trading results.

Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC  
#286 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:39:54 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Grand Capital opens new office in Namibia

We continue to promote financial literacy and expand our presence in regional markets, and in the African region particularly. Recently we hosted a series of educational seminars in Namibia that were met with much enthusiasm from the local trading community. Now we are pleased to announce the opening of a new office in Namibia.

Visit our office in Namibia to receive advice on all our services and products:

The new office is located at: 892 Theo Ben Gurirab Street, Walvis Bay, Namibia.
Working hours: 8.30 AM to 6.00 PM.

Contact our office in Walvis Bay:

Phone: +264813640786, +264812266799
Whatsapp: +79643293668
Telegram: https://t.me/GrandCapitalSA
Email: h.nyau@grandcapital.net, l.kapundja@grandcapital.net

Welcome to our new office!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#287 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:43:34 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Grand Capital becomes the first broker to integrate Serenity Escrow

Dear clients,

Last October we announced the launch of Serenity project, a secure trading platform. It was developed through the efforts of the Serenity team and our tech partner, UpTrader.

According to its founders, the goal of Serenity is to protect traders' funds with smart contracts and to protect traders’ accounts from theft and any other unlawful operations.

Today we are pleased to announce that the first version of Escrow has been launched. Grand Capital became the first broker to adopt the service and make it available for our clients.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

"Our company has always striven for transparency in Forex. It’s not a secret that there’s a problem of traders’ distrust in brokers. For a long time attempts were made to solve this problem by legal means, namely, by licensing. However, due to a number of factors, a license is not always a guarantee of quality of services and security of clients’ funds. Now, thanks to the modern technology, this issue can finally be solved globally for the whole market, for companies and traders worldwide. Serenity is a wonderful project driven by young and talented people. Grand Capital became the first broker to start testing Serenity Escrow, which makes trader-broker interaction secure and transparent. The idea of Escrow based on smart contracts was supported by a large number of companies, among them our friends and partners. We believe that all these companies, like us, will cooperate with this young project. After all, most of us share the same values: transparent and honest work".

Advantages of Escrow for traders

Let’s reiterate the advantages of Serenity for traders:

• It guarantees the security of funds on a trading account. For a deposit or withdrawal operation to be executed, it must be approved by at least two parties, This means that any actions concerning a client’s deposit must be confirmed by the trader, broker or Serenity;
  • Serenity serves as an arbitrator in broker-trader disputes. If the trader thinks that there’s been an unwarranted charge on their account, they submit a claim to Serenity. If the arbitrator rules in the trader’s favor, the broker must satisfy the claim.

How start using Escrow?

You need to:
1. Register on Escrow website;
2. Open a new Standard trading account (please, note that you can’t use your already existing Grand Capital accounts);
3. Make a deposit.

In what currencies can you deposit through Escrow?

Currently, you can trade using Escrow with a Grand Capital Standard account denominated in USD and ETH with Market Execution.

You can deposit to accounts created in Escrow in ETH and TUSD/USDT, the cryptocurrencies anchored to USD. 1 TUSD = 1 USDT =1 USD.

Project recognition

Serenity project was approved by numerous prominent fintech personalities: Dmitry Rannev (founder of AMTS Solutions), Dmitry Orlov (founder and developer of PAMM/RAMM technology), Yulia Mikhalchuk (cryptocurrency attorney, CorpLaw.Pro), Pyotr Tatarnikov (representative of The Financial Commission executive board) and many others.
ExpertGC  
#288 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 4:34:54 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Changes in CFD trading conditions

Dear clients!

We’re bringing to your attention that starting from November 5th, 2018, the level of hedged margin for the instruments in the following categories will be 25%: CFD STOCK USA, Russian STOCK, CFD CURRENCIES, CFD INDICES, CFD SOFTS, CFD ENERGIES, CFD MEATS, CFD GRAINS, CFD BONDS.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us at info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our client support will be always glad to help you!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC  
#289 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 4:40:33 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Changes in trading schedule on November 5th

Dear clients!

Due to celebration of Unity Day in Russia on November 5th, some changes will be introduced to the trading schedule.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity.

If you have any questions, please, contact us by email: info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our support will be glad to help you!

Grand Capital team

Edited by user Thursday, November 01, 2018 6:03:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ExpertGC  
#290 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2018 4:41:37 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Trading CRYPTO СCY instruments on November 3rd

On November 3rd, 2018, the instruments of CRYPTO CCY category will be unavailable for trading due to scheduled maintenance from 12:00 AM to 2:00 AM (server time). After the maintenance is over, trading will be resumed as usual.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activities.

If you have any questions, contact us by email: info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our employees will be always glad to help you.

Grand Capital
ExpertGC  
#291 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2018 8:38:50 AM(UTC)
ExpertGC

Changes in trading conditions for AUDDKK, AUDSGD and instruments with Instant Execution

Dear clients!

Please, note that from November 5th, 2018, you will not be able to open new trades with the following instruments: AUDDKK, AUDSGD, AUDCHF_IE, AUDDKK_IE, AUDSGD_IE , CADCHF_IE, CHFSGD_IE, EURCHF_IE, EURHKD_IE, EURNOK_IE, EURNZD_IE, EURSEK_IE, EURSGD_IE, EURZAR_IE, GBPAUD_IE, GBPCAD_IE, GBPCHF_IE, GBPDKK_IE, GBPNOK_IE, GBPNZD_IE, GBPSEK_IE, GBPSGD_IE, NZDCAD_IE, NZDCHF_IE, NZDJPY_IE, NZDSGD_IE, USDDKK_IE, USDHKD_IE, USDMXN_IE, USDNOK_IE, USDSEK_IE, USDSGD_IE, USDZAR_IE. Starting from that date, you will have the opportunity to close the positions that are already open within two weeks. November 19th 2018, all open trades involving the instruments listed above will be force closed.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, contact us at info@grandcapital.net or via LiveChat on our website. Our employees will be always glad to help you!

Grand Capital team
Rss Feed  Atom Feed