LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 13, 2018 5:38:50 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

The purpose that my broker AAFX is a best broker, there are many causes. They are delivering their clienteles an improved package. Essentially it is a like an excellence of service. If they are delivering such, the consumers will be very pleased about their service. I have been working with them for 3 years and in this time they haven’t changed their service quality and that’s really commendable.
Ella Mia  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 12:45:53 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Obviously my broker TopFX24 is the best broker in the market. The package of service they are providing their trader is the ultimate solution of forex trading. Their customer service is multilingual and 24/5 hours. Which is very active and transparent. Everything a trader need is in their trading platform, including over 2100 trading instrument, 1: 500 leverage facility, 0.9 pips spreads, 100% supercharged and credit bonus also 30% rescue bonus etc. in their trading platform.
Neon Pabel  
#3 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 8:01:49 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

I am very happy with Forex4you and satisfied with their trading conditions that they supply me. I’m trading with their pro account as I like scalping most so they provide me fast execution that is 0.24 second. Although I have up to 120 instruments to choose perfectly with no requotes that is a pleasant service of them I think so. I can use scalping with their expert’s advices and it is ideal for using the largest volume to exchange.
Bradley R. Martinez  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 14, 2018 3:28:21 PM(UTC)
Bradley R. Martinez

Yes. My broker is the best and decent broker in forex market. It is called CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads starting form 1 pip, 30% cash back bonus, high leverage up to 1:500, up to 100% deposit bonus, low transaction cost, swap free account, floating and fixed spreads with ECN account, no makeup charge and commission and many more.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed