LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 7:43:48 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

Demo account is very imperative in the first step of voyage to trading. Demo platform is the finest instrument for exercise and rehearsal. The trader requests to discern how to read the chart well and examine it well before trading. So he can try on that with zero risk on demo account. I use AAFX’s demo platform for my practice. They have very good demo platform which contains more than 100+ trading tools and custom indicators.
Bradley R. Martinez  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 10, 2018 5:12:02 PM(UTC)
Bradley R. Martinez

New trader in forex can practice trading practically by using demo account. Demo account has same facilities than real account expect withdraw and deposit. Trader can practice in demo account like other real forex trader. At first I used demo account and then I opened real account in forex market. My broker CapitalsTrade helps me at beginning to gain basic principle about forex market. It provides me best support, services and guideline in my trading career.
Neon Pabel  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 7:34:00 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

Forex is a complicated business and emotion is one of the losing things that may harm your trade career. I start my career with Forex4you broker; they suggest me to never think emotionally in any critical situation, because it increases the loss amount too high sometimes. By following their suggestion I never being emotional just take some time and make it as a lesson which will minimize my future lose. And today I am benefited by maintaining the following rules.
Ella Mia  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 11, 2018 10:45:00 PM(UTC)
Ella Mia

For practical trading education there is no better option than demo trading. Demo trading account has all the trading facilities like real account. After using the demo trading account of TopFX24 for couple of months I was introduced with their trading services and finally join their live trading account. They also give their trader chance to make quick profit with USD 2 commission for referring others. Also they have 100% credit bonus facility for their trader.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed