LandOfCash Forex expert advisors, Trailing EA, Indicators.

Forex Trading Expert Advisors (EA or automated trading system) and Custom Indicators (CI) for MetaTrader Platform.

LOCTrailing With Partial Close Expert Advisor protect your orders profit. Trail stop level for manual and automatic orders with different algorithms, move stop loss into breakeven. Order now for only $129.95

LOCInfo Custom Indicator follow the simple rules and make the right decision when to buy or sell. View Moving Average, Stochastic indicators from multiple time frames in one place. Download now for FREE!

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Janice Gilbert  
#1 Posted : Friday, January 05, 2018 7:56:12 AM(UTC)
Janice Gilbert

Groups: Registered

A broker can be selected in various ways. I choose my first broker with the suggestion of my friend who used to trade in forex. This is very effective way to choose your broker as you can get tips from your suggested man as he already used that broker and know many facts about that broker. I am still using that broker. My broker’s name is AAFX. It provides free trade analysis, 1 pip spread rate, up to 2000:1 leverage and many more.
Ella Mia  
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 2:02:38 AM(UTC)
Ella Mia

Different trader select their broker in different way. Some take suggestion from their friends or from experts. But I have chosen TopFX24 after selecting my trading method. When I decided to do scalping then I search the top brokers in the market who are best for scalping. After short listing some of them I have tried their demo ground and found this broker best suits to me. Also they have very tight spreads.
Bradley R. Martinez  
#3 Posted : Saturday, January 06, 2018 8:16:30 PM(UTC)
Bradley R. Martinez

Broker selection is very important in forex market. Broker is an important and difficult for a trader. Broker should be regulated and licensed. It has to also provide best trading facility according to trader trading strategy. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker. I am a scalper. And it is providing beset trading facilities for scalping like low tight spreads, fast and smooth execution system and many more.
Neon Pabel  
#4 Posted : Monday, January 15, 2018 4:58:07 AM(UTC)
Neon Pabel

All over the world the number of Forex trader is increasing day by day. Forex creates many successful traders in the trade industry. I like to work comfortably so I select the most suitable broker Forex4you. They provide every essential service, sufficient instruments, variable trading platform, bonus, fast execution, free web seminars, live chat service, high leverage and so many positive things. In the trade market I believe there is none other broker who can replace them, so I choose them for my trading and proudly I am a successful trader now.
Necy Merritt  
#5 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 8:00:33 AM(UTC)
Necy Merritt

Toroption is 100% Scam.they stolen $14000 my credit card.when you deposit your money you never withdrawal doesn't mater it's your money or you won the money in trading. When you apply for withdrawal they canceled. I am from Canada. It's my story. Last month I made a account with toroption and after one guy called me to deposit the money. I am requesting to all people stay away from toroption. I feel like a fool but damage is done.
Rss Feed  Atom Feed