Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I noticed that the bollinger bands is really good with indicating high and low points for buys and sells, until the market leaves its current floor/ceiling and takes big losses. But I also noticed that the market tends to have extended trends, on either side of the center line of the bollinger bands.
Would you please make a LOCSignal that uses the center line of the bollinger bands as a cross signal, so that when it crosses it upward it buys, and when it crosses it downward it sells.
Sure Bolinger Band indicator is very interesting because it helps in
analyzing the market in predicting the price up or down so many traders use this indicator.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.