Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Sometimes your MT4 may crash after installing new EAs or indicators.
The reason is the outdated version of your MetaTrader platform.
Check which version your are using:
And check the version that you are using. SHould be something like v4 build 409+
You need to go to your forex broker and get the latest version of the MT4 terminal.
Hope this helps
Edited by user
| Reason: Not specified
Also usually to fix MT4 crashes you can remove all compiled custom expert advisors and indicators.
Remove .ex4 files from
hope this helps
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.