Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Going to use Kijun-Sen for trailing. Please let me know if you are already using it how it performs?
Here is a brief description of Kijun-Sen:
Kijun-sen demonstrates the average value of the price for the second period of time. Kijun-sen is a fluctuations' parameter in the Forex market. The price can grow if it is higher than the Kijun-sen. When the price crosses this line, movements in the trend are predicted.
The formula is : KijunSen=(HighestHigh-LowestLow)/2
Here is a picture and also attaching an indicator I wrote.
trooper attached the following image(s):
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.