Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
What is the difference between Forex and stock trading?
with forex... well... you trade forex and thus forex pairs.
with stock trading... you trade shares of publicly listed companies.
with CFDs... you can trade both.
The main difference between a stock market and forex is that trading in a forex market involves simultaneously buying and selling currencies whereas trading in a stock market requires either buying shares in a stock or selling shares in a stock.
Forex requires very little capital.
Meanwhile, stocks require a lot of capital.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.